Thursday 18 November 2010

Questions - answers

A really nice blogger Maria tagged me to answer the questions bellow; Maria thank you again. Answering 10 questions, a piece of cake, right? Well, when I started answering those questions it wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. I tried to be interesting so I hope you won’t get bored…

1. Why did you create the blog?
I’ve always loved writing. In primary school I wrote poems and stories and I got a lot of prizes and I’ve even started writing a novel. But then I went to high school and my Slovene teacher hated me. She told my I don’t know how to write and this hurt me so much that I stopped writing. Now I’ve realised that writing’s just what I love to do and I decided I’ll start a blog.


2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I love to read all sorts of blogs from photography to fashion. But most of all I like to read literary blogs. Some bloggers here are really talented and I admire them very much. I wish that some day I’ll be able to write at least half as good as they do.


3. Favourite makeup brand?
I don’t use a lot of makeup. Most often I use mascara and right now I have Maybelline New York The falsies volum’ express mascara which is awesome! Otherwise I like Bourjois cosmetics. I use a lot of nail polishes because I love to have painted nails. My favourite brand is Catrice cosmetics.  




4. Favourite clothing brand?
I’m not really a brand person. I buy a piece of clothing because I like it and not because of the brand.


5. Your indispensable makeup product?
That would be mascara and nail polish. I love striking colours on my nails – blue, violet and red.
  


6. Your favourite colour?
When I was younger my favourite colour was yellow but now it’s green. I don’t know why…


7. Your perfume?
I have Paco Rabanne’s UltraViolet but I’m in love with Dior – J’adore and it makes me really sad that I can’t afford it. 




8. Your favourite film?
That’s a tough one. Probably Blood diamond and Inception. Leonardo is a really talented actor.



9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Definitively Australia! I love it though I don’t have an apparent reason for it. Maybe because it’s warm there and I love warm weather since my mood swings with weather and I don’t like rain and fog.


10. Write the last question and answer it yourself: What were you in your previous life?
Yes, I believe that I’ve lived before as another person and that I’ll be born again when this body dies. And I also believe that our souls or spirits (I don’t want this soul or spirit to be understood in a religious way!) bring their experiences from previous life into the present life.
I believe that in my previous life I was a repressed woman. The reason for me thinking this is that I really can’t stand any kind of violence against women and I really wish that some day every woman in this world will be able to make her own decisions and live her life the way she wants to.

I would like to read answers to these questions from so many bloggers, but I think I can’t choose all of you… My decision was difficult, but here it is:
There is grandeur in this view of life   

8 comments:

  1. Ok, I did my homework and answered them! :)

    http://confessionsofaspitfire.blogspot.com/2010/11/10-questions-answered.html?zx=25617d8a7add37ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. I like your answers a lot! :) i had fun answering these, i hope you did too. omg we might actually see each other in Australia one day! hehe. and lemme just say i am so proud of you for making a real question that makes sense, unlike mine which is stupid.haha. and thanks for taking time answer too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our make up choices are exactly the same :) Love bright colours!

    Right. Will get to writing. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there... I'm glad you started writing again... you are a real good writer...and green happens to be one of my fav. colors too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love nail polish! I pick up most of my clothes at Goodwill or consignment, I love old used stuff, it's wonderful. Love the post, good to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Maria - I had fun answering these questions. I never thought about these things so also I kinda found out some "new" stuff about me. I'll let you know when I'll be in Australia and we should met for coffee :)

    @Baglady - I'm just putting a blue nail polish on - the one on the pic :)

    @Caterpillar - Thanks, I'm also glad I started writing again. I love it!

    @GoofyGirl - I'm glad you answered those questions so I found out some new stuff about you :)

    @Doria - Nail polish is one of the best makeup products in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the plug Starlight! I've been offline for a few days - responses now posted, hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete