Tuesday 14 December 2010

100 words: Choco power

Something’s missing, I don’t feel complete.

I know what’s missing.

I go to the kitchen and boil the water. Meanwhile I fill the strainer with little brown bits. Two spoons are enough for the perfect taste.

The water is boiled. I take my favourite blue cup from the shelf and put the strainer in. I pour the water into the cup.

I wait for 8 minutes before I take the strainer out. Two spoons of brown sugar and a little bit of milk. Perfect.

I sit down with my favourite Choco power tea and nothing is missing. I feel complete.

11 comments:

  1. I guess I need to go grab a cup of coffee now... the post makes me want one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. I love a cup of tea, it makes me feel complete too - warms you up! Sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I add milk to my tea, the way Grandma taught me, unless it is green tea. I have never tried brown sugar though. . .hmmm think I need to boil some water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has really made me want a cup of tea! Glad you are doing the 100 word posts, I am going to try and do another one next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea, coffee, yum! I usually take my tea with ice, buuuut I love nice hot tea at the chinese rest and ofcourse my coffee with cream and shugah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea really does have a way of making a day better and complete doesn't it?? I am about to sip on some "sleepytime" tea as we speak...or...type :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more of a coffee person, but I can appreciate the power of a nice warm drink. :)

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really happy that you all wanted to drink tea/coffee after reading this post. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

    Thanks to all of you to dropping by, reading my blog and leaving a comment.

    @Roxanne and Lorraine - you're welcome to become a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a coffee person! But it doesn't mean I anti tea, hell no. Breakfast : Coffee
    High Tea : Tea

    ReplyDelete