Friday 21 October 2011

A very special day

Today is a very special day for me and my blog. It's our first anniversary!



It’s been a long year and a lot has changed since I’ve started blogging. Most importantly, I’ve changed and it seems to me that I’ve made some very good and crucial changes in my life. I’m still working on myself; there are still some things I would like to change and I think that blogging and you guys are helping me big time.   

I’m really happy that I have such supportive friends and readers and I consider myself very lucky. Thank you very much for your support and your kind words over the last 12 months, you can’t imagine how much it means to me.

I would also like to apologise for not being here for the past couple of weeks. Thank you for not giving up on me! I’ve started my 4th year of studies in October and it’s already crazy. I have a lot of work to do and it consumes all my time. 

I promise I’ll do my best to find time to update my blog and to read all of yours in the future


Photo taken from here.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hitting the one year mark and still loving what you are doing is a beautiful thing. We miss you but I totally understand that school/work/life/family comes first. Hope all is well.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe happy 1st birthday to your blog. We miss you bunches like Jewels says but we totally understand. :)) Hope to read more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. Congratulations sweetie! and Happy Blogday! :) Your blog looks beautiful and I hope your studies are going well. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first Blogaversary! And good luck with your studies! I was just re-reading your About Me section, and I envy you your ability to tone down your opinion giving. I, myself, have no real desire to be kinder with my opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! I've loved tuning in to your blog over the last year! You're a great writer :) Thanks for sharing your genius. And many well wishes sent your way for your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary and congratulations to you. A very special day indeed and I hope there will be many more anniversaries to come. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogging Anniversary (sorry I am a couple days late). Looks like you might just stick around a while! I enjoy reading your blog and will say something I have said before, you are a very supportive fellow blogger.
    Will be rooting for you to have much success with your schooling, your blogging and life in general! ***blows noise makers***opens champagne***does happy dance***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogging Anniversary! congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!! I've loved seeing how you're writing has changed as you've gone from strength to strength. Wishing you all the luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jewels - Thank you for your support :)

    @Doria - Thanks hun :*

    @Lizzie - Thanks hun :) I've been thinking about changing the layout but I'm too busy to do it :/

    @Julianna - Thank you!

    @Nessa Roo - Thanks! I've been learning no to speak when I shouldn't but I'm still not done.

    @Abi - Thanks; I'm not planning to give up on blogging so there will be many more anniversaries to come. =)

    @Rebecca - Thank you sweetie.

    @Barbara - You're the best, thank you for being so supportive and kind. This year was very special for me and all of you who are by my side, cheering for and supporting me made it even more special! *hugs*

    @SunnyToast - Thank you hun :)

    @light208 - Thank you, this means a lot to me!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete